Have you ever tried a diet that just didn't stick? Do you feel confused or overwhelmed when it comes to eating healthy?
I've been there. I tried many attempts at losing weight and changing my diet but I had no clue where to begin. I hired a health coach who put me through a 16 week clean eating program. I saw results, but I was still lost. I didn't understand all of the "hows" and "whys" of clean eating. Rather, I was blindly following my meal plan without understanding it. Further, my diet was extremely strict and limiting, and there was no room for me to make it my own.
This course is a compilation of all of the information I wish I had when beginning my clean eating journey. With 2 hours worth of content, it includes everything I've learned through my nutrition certification, passed on from me to you.
In this course you will learn:
- The basics of nutrition and clean eating
- How to avoid toxic ingredients in your food
- How to make healthy choices in the grocery store
- All about the essential macronutrients and micronutrients
- How to eat proper portion sizes without having to count calories
- How to build a meal plan with step by step instructions
- How to personalize your meal plan to suit your lifestyle and goals
What is included in this course?
This course comes with free resources to help compliment your new healthy eating lifestyle.
These resources include:
- A meal planning cheat sheet
- A comprehensive healthy foods list with recommended servings sizes
- A printable grocery list and meal planner
- A printable food log
- Customized meal plans for gaining, losing or maintaining weight
- Clean eating snacks
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for women only.
This course is for women of any age who want to learn more about nutrition and how to create their very own customized meal plan. It's suitable for any diet type from vegans, to carnivorous meat lovers, to those with food allergies or intolerance's.
Chelsea is the founder of Wellness Muslimah. She is a Blogger, Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist specializing in Healthy Eating for Weight Loss. She developed a love for healthy living after getting diagnosed with PCOS, and going through her own transformation with food and exercise. She believes that faith and health go hand in hand. She hopes to inspire other Muslim women to live more natural, healthy and mindful lives for the sake of Allah.
Please send any questions or concerns to email@example.com.